I’ll never forget my first pair of Skechers golf shoes. My mother-in-law gave me a pair for Christmas several years back; they’re a total game-changer! The level of comfort Skechers golf shoes provide on the course is unlike any other brand out there.
Some of the biggest names in pro golf wear Skechers golf shoes, including Matt Fitzpatrick, Brook Henderson, Billy Andrade, and Colin Montgomerie. Oh, and don’t forget about Matt Kuchar. He’s Skechers’ primary pitchman and has done several commercials for the company.
Looking to try Skechers golf shoes for the first time but are not sure which ones to buy? You’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll provide a list of the 11 best Skechers golf shoes.
1. Skechers Max Rover Relaxed Fit Golf Shoe (Best Overall)
Skechers Max Rover
Relaxed Fit design maintains a medium width in the heel while providing a roomy and comfortable fit in the toe and forefoot. Light weight and water repellent.
Check Price on Amazon
- Made with Ultra Flight cushioning for even more comfort on the golf course
- Is a spikeless golf shoe that still provides plenty of traction during your golf swing
- Specifically designed for extra room in the toe so that golfers won’t feel any tightness in that area
- The Goga Max Insole gives lots of arch support, which leads to less foot soreness
- Currently on sale, which makes it a great time to buy
- Some golfers have had sizing issues and had to exchange them
- These aren’t waterproof, only water repellent, so they may not work well in rainy climates
Skechers makes so many quality options, so it’s a bit tough to choose which one is the best overall. However, we settled on the Max Rover because of its high level of durability and comfort. It’s also a lightweight, water-repellent shoe, which is nice when those unexpected popup thunderstorms strike.
2. Skechers Torque Fairway Spiked Golf Shoe (Best Value)
- Made with soft spikes that are replaceable when needed
- Designed with Goga Max Technology that adds more cushion
- The Ultra Flight midsole gives golfers more stability, grip, and traction
- Offered in 4 different color patterns, and each 1 is stylish
- They’re made of 100% rubber, so they’ll repel water at a high rate
- Outstanding price for 1 of the best golf shoes on the market
- No warranty on these golf shoes
- The spikes can be kind of difficult to take on and off
Unlike other major brands in the golf industry, Skechers prides itself on offering golf shoes that are affordable for every golfer. This is your best bet if you’re on a tight budget and need a new pair of kicks for the course. Some sizes have been marked down by as much as 54% off the regular price, so it’s a great time to buy.
3. Skechers Pivot Spikeless Golf Shoe (Most Comfortable)
- Certain sizes are on sale right now
- Provides a high level of comfort, especially in the heel
- Has a synthetic upper and a rubber sole that’s incredibly durable
- Repels water at a very high rate
- Made with GOGA MAX cushioning to protect your feet at all times
- Designed similarly to the Skechers Go Golf Elite 2, one of the company’s all-time best-selling golf shoes
- Available in plenty of sizes
- Only comes in 2 color schemes: White/Grey and Solid Black
- These offer water-resistant protection, not waterproof protection like some other lines from Skechers
If comfort is your top priority when looking for a new pair of golf shoes, this is the one we’d recommend. The Pivot Spikeless is lightweight, water-resistant, and feels fantastic on the feet. I’ve worn this Skechers golf shoe for the last two years, and my feet have never felt better on the golf course!
4. Skechers Women’s Go Arch Fit (Best for Women)
- Has a synthetic leather upper that’s lightweight but still durable
- The rubber sole will keep the morning dew off your feet, which is always a plus
- Gives arch support that’s podiatrist certified
- Tough enough to handle rough elements but elegant enough for a woman’s taste
- The tiny rubber spikes provide plenty of grip and traction on the turf
- There are only 3 color patterns to choose from at the moment
Skechers knows that more women are taking up golf than ever before, so they’ve designed a golf shoe that all lady golfers will love. The Go Arch Fit is offered in 2 color schemes of Navy/Pink and Grey/Turquoise.
5. Skechers Elite 5 Waterproof Golf Shoe (Most Waterproof)
Skechers Elite 5
Skechers waterproof membrane protection. Arch Fit insole provides podiatrist-certified arch support. Ultra-lightweight, responsive ULTRA FLIGHT cushioning. GRIPFLEX spikeless TPU outsole provides superior traction and stability.
Check Price on Amazon
- Ideal choice for rainy weather conditions because they repel moisture at a high rate
- The outsole is made with GRIPFLEX technology for extra traction on the golf course
- The upper portion is made of a synthetic leather that holds up really well, even after lots of consistent use
- Designed with an insole that provides plenty of arch support so that your feet won’t hurt even after several hours on the course
- Strikes the perfect balance between durability and comfort
- Some folks who prefer slip-on golf shoes don’t like the lace-up style
- They don’t breathe very well in hot weather, which is a definite turn-off during the summer months
If you play lots of golf in climates where it rains a lot, these are probably the best Skechers golf shoes for you to invest in. These are made with a special membrane that makes them more waterproof than any other golf shoe on the market. Skechers offers this line of golf shoes in 9 different color patterns.
6. Skechers Max Fairway 3 Arch Fit Golf Sneaker (Most Stylish)
Skechers Max Fairway 3
Lightweight, breathable engineered mesh upper with protective hotmelt overlays. Arch Fit insole provides podiatrist-certified arch support. Ultra-lightweight, responsive ULTRA FLIGHT cushioning.
Check Price on Amazon
- Provides just the right amount of arch support and width in the toe area
- Has the lightweight feel that has led to Skechers’ increase in popularity
- Designed with a rubber midsole that holds up well over several rounds
- Made with Ultra Flight cushioning to protect the balls of your feet during the golf swing
- Designed by a podiatrist to put less pressure on your feet
- Incredibly comfortable, even during long days on the golf course
- These aren’t waterproof or even water-resistant, so we wouldn’t recommend them for rainy weather
If you want to have the most stylish pair of golf shoes in your group of playing partners, the Max Fairway 3 Arch Fit may be just the ticket. These are available in 11 different color patterns, and each 1 of them has a sleek, classy look.
The upper portion of the shoe is made with a specific type of mesh that will breathe better during those hot summer days. No matter how high the temperature gets, your feet will stay cool and dry on the golf course.
7. Skechers Drive 4 Course Golf Shoe (Best Slip-On Option)
- One of the best available slip-on golf shoes that Skechers offers
- Made with GOGA MAX technology for supreme comfort and foot protection
- Has a wax canvas and twin gore upper that’s both lightweight and very breathable to reduce sweating in the entire area
- Designed with the ULTRA GO cushioning that Skechers is best known for
- Perfect for golfers who prefer a casual style golf shoe
- Repels water at a pretty decent rate
- Great for folks who like to walk instead of ride in a golf cart
- Stylish enough for both the golf course and any other social setting
- Can be worn with or without socks, which is a nice option to have
- Some golfers say the sizes run a little bit small, so keep that in mind when ordering
- Golfers with foot or ankle problems will probably need a higher level of stability from their golf shoes
A lot of golfers these days don’t want the hassle of having to lace up their shoes before every round. If you fall into that category, the Drive 4 Course is right up your alley. These golf shoes provide a relaxing fit for the course or the driving range, and they’re one of the most lightweight options from Skechers.
8. Skechers Go Golf Men’s Max Golf Shoe (Honorable Mention – Best Value)
- Delivers lots of comfort because of the GOGA MAX insole cushioning
- An ideal choice for golfers with a history of foot injuries
- The TPU outsole gives the shoe with just enough grip during the golf swing
- Available in 6 different color combinations, so there’s a style for every type of taste
- Comes in extra wide widths for folks that need a little more room in the toe
- Very durable for such a lightweight golf shoe
- Some golfers have had some sizing issues
- The gel spikes can get dull over time
Here’s another unique-looking golf shoe from Skechers that performs incredibly well on the course. The Go Golf Men’s Max has everything that golfers need. It’s comfortable, lightweight, water-resistant, and very affordable. There’s a whole lot to like about this golf shoe.
9. Skechers Elite 4 Victory Spikeless Golf Shoe (Honorable Mention – Most Stylish)
- Designed to keep your feet lower to the ground, which provides more stability
- Made to give golfers lots of traction, which comes in handy during bad weather
- The midsole is very comfortable because of the Ultra Flight foam
- Breathes well to reduce sweating in the foot area
- Provides extra grip that’ll help golfers generate more power off the tee
- Only comes in 4 colors
- The price is higher than other options from Skechers
These are a little higher priced than some others on our list, but they’re an excellent choice for golfers who need maximum stability during their swings. The Elite 4 Victory provides a ton of traction, which is incredibly helpful on slick surfaces. This golf shoe also comes with GOGA MAX high–rebound cushioning to make things easier on your feet.
10. Skechers Torque Twist Waterproof Golf Shoe (Honorable Mention – Most Waterproof)
- Comes in 5 nice-looking color patterns
- Has a unique twist dial lacing system that gives golfers just the right fit
- One of the few golf shoes on the market that’s 100% waterproof
- Gives folks a high level of comfort thanks to the GOGA MAX and Ultra Fight cushioning
- Comes with a 1-year waterproof warranty, which is something few companies offer
- Replacement soft spikes can be purchased if so desired
- Provides plenty of traction and stability during the golf swing
- Some have had problems with the nylon laces and the twist-turn wheel
- The soft spikes can be difficult to remove and replace
Here’s another fantastic option from Skechers that’s 100% waterproof. If you play lots of golf in the rain, this is the golf shoe for you. The soft spikes on the bottom can be replaced, so traction will never be a problem on the golf course.
11. Skechers Go Skech-Air Dos Relaxed Fit Golf Shoe (Honorable Mention – Most Comfortable)
- Designed with Air-Cooled Memory Foam to keep your feet nice and cool on the golf course
- Both the rubber sole and the traction plate are highly durable
- The Skech-Air cushioning provides plenty of support to your feet
- The synthetic upper is water repellent, which is excellent during unexpected rain showers
- Though the shoe is spikeless, it still gives golfers the traction they need during their swings
- More room in the toe than most other brands on the market
- Not available in wide or extra wide sizes like other lines from Skechers
- Only available in 3 color patterns so there’s not a lot to choose from
- Some golfers may desire more traction from their golf shoes
If you’re looking for a durable golf shoe that provides tons of comfort and a classic look, this may be your best option from Skechers. The Skech-Air Dos was made to give golfers a relaxed fit shoe that still provides lots of cushioning towards the heel of the feet. This is great for golfers who’ve experienced injuries or soreness in that particular area.